Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cat Laughs Weekend

• 03-06-2008 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Well I had a great weekend anyway. Reg D. Hunter was my favourite comic. Crowds seemed pretty quiet Thurday and Friday but really picked up Saturday and Sunday.

How did everyone else get on?

Anyone go to Good night Cats in langtons? Did it go on late or finish up early again like last year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 duffmania

Shades799 wrote: »
    Well I had a great weekend anyway. Reg D. Hunter was my favourite comic. Crowds seemed pretty quiet Thurday and Friday but really picked up Saturday and Sunday.

It went on til 12:49:(:(:(:( Sure it just a pile of ****E:eek::eek::eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

Ya the Good Night Cats gig has really lost it's attraction since the new Sargent came in and stopped it from going on late. It really tarnished my weekend last year when he did that the pr*ck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I was a it last night too. I was disappointed at how early it ended and at how they shoved everyone outside. I had a good night though despite seeing some sh!te comedians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Shades799 wrote: »

Anyone go to Good night Cats in langtons? Did it go on late or finish up early again like last year?

I saw Hunter on Sat night in the Ormonde and thought that his material was very "samey" to last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

I saw Hunter on Sat night in the Ormonde and thought that his material was very "samey" to last year.

I wasn't at him last year so I suppose I'll have to wait till next year to judge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement