Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning agency required

Options
  • 03-06-2008 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to find someone who will do a thorough clean in our house in Charlesland, I need to have the carpets steam cleaned, the oven cleaned the whole place generally cleaned from top to bottom.

We have had renters in and are now moving back in ourselves.

Can anyone recommend someone good and reliable?

Thanks
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There's a cleaning company in the Useful Numbers and Links sticky at the top of the forum and a few Boardsies have used them.

As for carpet cleaning, someone was posting flyers for Chem-dry door to door last week, so have a look amongst your junk mail and you might find it. If not, I'll PM you the number, I kept the flyer as my carpets also need a thorough clean too!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

FWIW I used chem dry a few months ago and they did a great job on my carpets for a reasonable price. Can`t find their number unfortunately.
    No connection with them, just a satisfied punter..
    BTW, Welcome back Mrs A!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Stephen Frazer

ABC Cleaning Services Ltd, located in Dublin, but caters for alot of Ireland is an excellent company who were very friendly, helpful and done a superb job for myself. They cover a broad range of cleaning services.
    www.abccleaningservicesltd.ie or Lo Call: 1890 252 308

Advertisement