Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera club/photographic society?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Nay
    oeb wrote: »
    I would be very interested in this. Unfortuantly I only have a fuji s5600 atm. Planning on getting a DSLR within the next couple of months. Thinking either a d60 or a d80. (Is there much of a difference?)

nothing wrong with that camera. You should come along and meet a few people. yes a dslr really looks the part but a smaller camera is less conspicuous (street photography) and weighs alot less (this becomes really important if you are out for the day :D) we have a thread in the photographic section of boards (here) where we are trying to figure on a date

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I currently have my hands on a mates D50 and I am really enjoying getting used to it. I'll let ye know how I get on =)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Nay
    Hi photography trip to exotic killarney will be taking place on saturday there is a thread in the photography boards with more details.

Advertisement