Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go?

Options
  • 03-06-2008 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

OK, after a lot of procrastination I have decided that its time to repair/ add on to a very faded black small tribal type sun on my ankle. I want to do a sun/ moon stars design but dont have an exact image of what I want. It will be my first tattoo that actually has meaning as it will make reference to my son so I want it to be special. Does anyone have any ideas where would be a good place to go to get a slightly girlified leg/ foot tattoo?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

No-one?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you look at the thread which is "stickied" at the top, "Tattooists and piercers in Ireland" you'll find lots of highly recommended tattoo artists, any of which should be able to help you out. The lack of response is probably because you didn't give enough information, ie- style... you said the one you have is small tribal style, but not if you wanted the sun/moon/stars to be the same style...

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

ok thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No problem at all, but you really can't go wrong with any of the highly recommended artists. :)

Advertisement