Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mazzer Super Jolly Bargain

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,039 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Khannie wrote: »
    Yup. I got it from this guy who listed it on request and has been very good as a seller. Highly recommend him.

Good idea on the punch Mr. Magnolia.

Thanks,
    I appreciate it, Khannie

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Glad to help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marquha

Hi, I'd realy love a Mazzer. you can be sure it would go to a good home. could send pictures on reg. basis etc.

Let me know. You could bring me much joy.

And congradulations from a familiar - stranger just no sound good + passion for Coffee
    RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    Right, given the (small) size of my kitchen, and the ensuing little bundle of joy (baby) on the way. I'm going to reluctantly sell on the Mazzer.

I could probably make a profit on the whole affair by flogging it on ebay - but (a) I would prefer to sell it to a fellow boardsie, and (b) i'd prefer not to have to give ebay / paypal a cut.

So anyone who want a Mazzer Jolly grinder - letting it go for €150.

Pros - Very consistent super grinder. Built like a tank. Very fast grinding. Professional machine all round. Regarded as industry leader.
    Cons - Big. Doser suited to professional environment more than home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Hi Marquha - ok for €150 it is yours.

Just so you know, I emailed Mazzer about the grinder. I sent them pictures of it, to see if they could tell me the age. They said it was a Mazzer Jolly model from the 70s. So its 30+ years old. He also said that the fork, the bottom plate of the doser, and the hopper were more recent parts, obviously replacing older ones, and the burrs are also relatively new.

If you are happy with that then ok - we can agree.

Another coffee lover. :) Welcome to boards.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 marquha

Another coffee lover. :) Welcome to boards.ie.

Hi tHere,

quick Hell0, will try and Tone Down
    the sILLy Capital thing.

HopE you have bonded with Mazzer well

Be back to talk coffee

Nos vemos todos

New backing plate just arrived this second. Conversion happening this evening. Pics tomorrow. \o/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

New backing plate just arrived this second. Conversion happening this evening. Pics tomorrow. \o/

Did you get a chance to carry out the mod yet Khannie?

Did you get a chance to carry out the mod yet Khannie?

I wont play the busy card.....I've been too lazy tbh. Probably wont get to it 'til the weekend. Friday at the earliest.

edit: I strongly considered it last night, but the pull of donkey kong was too great.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,039 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Bah, as we don't have online access to credit card statements I won't have my PayPal account up and running till the end of the month so I won't be abe to order my conversion kit till then.

I'll be keeping a keen eye on your progress Khannie:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement