Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolves of Calla [boards guild on Fury pvp]

Options
  • 03-06-2008 1:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,just to inform you all that our boards guild Wolves of Calla is up and running and open to all you boardsies who are on Fury pvp server and seeking a guild :)

Feel free to send me a tell my main is Holydiva.
    Also you can send a tell to Malaris [ boards name Nix] or Statix [boards name static M.e]

I know Rev Hellfire put up Ventrilo server for us but ill wait till we chat to him before i spam the details here,dont want to assume anything ,reason being i havent seen him online in a few days,id hate to advertise the ventrilo details only to find Rev is using it elsewhere.
    Once i know more ill edit in here.

OK Rev has kindly allowed us to use his Ventrilo server
    Host: 85.236.100.69:10784
    pass: ockock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Cool, added you to my Gank on Sight list. So that's everybody minus me on it now.

If you are curious as to my Guild, its the one running around with the horrendous spelling mistake in the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

hmmm how many irish guilds are on fury now? just the 2 in direct competition for us boardies?

Not really, I/we have no current intentions of actively recruiting. We are just levelling for the moment and making people fear the name. Also spawn killing any "Cry More" guild members, since I have a passionate hatred of that guild from WOW. /rant over

Otherwise will keep an eye out for you guys and help you out if you want. Can pretty much solo the first proper instance Sanctum already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

How many people are in it btw? Ive been trying to avoid starting AOC because Ive been free from addictions since I got bored of wow a few months back but I'm very much thinking (and craving) it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I thought yea's were all on battlescar? :confused:

• Advertisement

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    I thought yea's were all on battlescar? :confused:

Where did you get that idea?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll drop you a tell tonight. Got to 19 today, and really enjoying it. Could do with getting in a guild. Although you'll probably hear my screams of anguish quite often, as i seem to be a magnet for all the ****ers in white sands who like to wait till you engage a mob to attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Fury is a lot better now in terms of logging in or creating characters, even during prime time. Random ganking ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

oh, I heard something about fury being crap and a lot of people moving to battlescar :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

havent had to que yet on fury-(touch wood)

good sever

• Advertisement

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    oh, I heard something about fury being crap and a lot of people moving to battlescar :confused:

Fury was crap and a lot of people were thinking of re-rolling or waiting for free character transfers. But they seem to have significantly increased capacity as well as the fact that players are no longer grouped into the same areas due to level differences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

hehe i was just thinking how funny it would be to adopt a "Join us or die" mentality for recruiting more members.

Hanging outside Cimeria in large groups whispering lower level players to join our guild or we kill you.

Sure its cruel and i doubt i could ever devot my time to doing that but the idea gives me a chuckle :D

Anyway, player cities, whats the story with them ? Have we any plans to make one?

All hail Dcully, our fearless leader !

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

To be honest, that's how it is in the world of Conan, so you should probably be more at home in the RP-PvP :p

nix wrote: »
    hehe i was just thinking how funny it would be to adopt a "Join us or die" mentality for recruiting more members.

Hanging outside Cimeria in large groups whispering lower level players to join our guild or we kill you.

Sure its cruel and i doubt i could ever devot my time to doing that but the idea gives me a chuckle :D

I like it, active recruitment FTW.

That was happening to me last night on Fury. I was a level 6 and i was just being picked off at the respawn point in Whitesands . It was the same guy a level 17 called Nyphur picking off all level 6's .

I sent a Tell to Holydiva to join by the way.

That was happening to me last night on Fury. I was a level 6 and i was just being picked off at the respawn point in Whitesands . It was the same guy a level 17 called Nyphur picking off all level 6's .

I sent a Tell to Holydiva to join by the way.

Beside your mini-map there is a little arrow pointing down. Click and and choose "Select instance". Pick one and go to it. No more getting ganked by a Lvl 17 called Nyphur because he is not in your "White Sands".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

As long as the change instance works ¬_¬;; Very annoying bug when it keeps complaining about needing to be withing 5m of the res point.

On the other hand you can also cast Path of the Wayfearer (think that is what it is called anyway..) which would teleport you back into the city. On the other hand, send a tell to someone in guild to come sort them out - I like ganking gankers :)

*cough* really need to create a new character to join this guild.. ¬_¬

Art_Wolf wrote: »
    As long as the change instance works ¬_¬;; Very annoying bug when it keeps complaining about needing to be withing 5m of the res point.

On the other hand you can also cast Path of the Wayfearer (think that is what it is called anyway..) which would teleport you back into the city. On the other hand, send a tell to someone in guild to come sort them out - I like ganking gankers :)

Your allowed to go back to Tortage at any level, but unable to enter the instances. They are capped at level 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Art_Wolf wrote: »

That isnt a bug, its an intended game mechanic as far as I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

Finally got my copy in the post today so may join up tonight. Though with the weather might just drink beer and read in the back garden...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Ivan wrote: »
    That isnt a bug, its an intended game mechanic as far as I know...

The bug is when it does not allow you to change instance even when you are within 5m of the res point - you need to log off and back on or if you are able to go to a different area you might be able to change :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just to add guys,anyone interested can also pop onto our new forums at www.wolvesofcalla.darkkeep.com

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Thanks to Hellfire I now have a copy. Installed yesterday but wont be registering till Saturday. See you guys at the weekend...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Good stuff m8,cya then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭weichen

sadly i started my char on PVP RP server almost lvl40 now,i may start a new char on Fury and join you guys later.

BTW whats the main different between PVP and PVP RP?

weichen wrote: »
    sadly i started my char on PVP RP server almost lvl40 now,i may start a new char on Fury and join you guys later.

BTW whats the main different between PVP and PVP RP?

It think its supposed to be that on RP servers you are supposed to be your character. Act and talk the way you would expect a adventurer in the game would. I also think PVP RP servers are supposed to have some sort of race war thing going on, with battles between stygians, cinnerians and aquwhateverins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

How's this going? Might send a /tell later to join up.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 b00mIR

have you guys started a guild town yet and if so where is it located

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I think cully has a shed in a field somewhere :)
    From acorns do mighty oaks possibly grow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 b00mIR

lawl :)
    i tried finding you guys last night using the guild finder interface thing but you didn't come up. Any help?

Advertisement