Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration for 2008/2009

Options
  • 03-06-2008 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

When will this be open?

Also, I'm going into 3rd year BComm and it says I can't apply for Accomodation for 2008/2009 when I click the link in SIS even though on the UCD Residences site it says I can. Maybe that's because SIS hasn't been updated and thinks I'm still in 2nd year?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Re the accomodation, are you a 3rd year of a 4 year course? If you are there is your problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

3rd year of 3 years....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I'm going into 4th year... and when I try to register, under accommodation it says "We are currently experiencing difficulties with accommodation applications. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. This message will be updated when the issue is resolved."

Is anyone else getting that?

Advertisement