Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to wear with a denim waistcoat?

• 03-06-2008 2:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭

Okay, I recently bought a denim waitcoat thing in Topshop because it was really cute. I had intended to wear with just a white t shirt some skinny jeans and accesories but when I tried it on, the skinny jeans just made it look like too much denim. I dont know what to wear on the bottom, any ideas please?. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

Try a nice rara skirt or three quarter lenght pants...

Rara works for me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

ok so i know im maxi mad but ive seen a denim waistcoat worn with a printed maxi and chunky jewelery and i have to say it was fab. alternately would white skinnies work??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Black skinny jeans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭woofie87

I have exactly the same dilema! Bought a lovely denim jacket and realised that with my jeans there's waaaay too much denim!!!! So blue and navy denim is out of question but found out it kinda works with black and white jeans and maxi dresses. I am sure it would look lovely wth short skirts and dresses, but unfortunately i have no legs for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

waistcoat~Richard~Green.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

skinny jeans that aren't denim? it'd look nice with one of those tiered floral skirts that are knocking about everywhere

like these luella ones

luella%20bartley%20floral%20skirt.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I would totally go with a stonewash denim shirt underneath, along with tight stonewash jeans with zips at the end. Bring back double denims baby.

Advertisement