Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks curvy!!!

Options
  • 03-06-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Thanks a mill for the recommendation of phographer! Did a gr8 job! Am very happy! Here is one he took that I love! Just thought Id show it off!:D_MG_8257.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ah you're very welcome undecided!

She looks fab! Did you's have a good day???

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Yeah had a gr8 day was wrecked after it tho! Will defo get him again for the little fellas communion. He real cool and collected unlike me kept telling me to relax! lol got some lovely pics took ages to pick what I wanted!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Good I'm thrilled ~ it's always a bit nerve-wracking when you recommend someone personally!!!

He's very cool....and he doesn't even drink :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

undecided wrote: »
    Thanks a mill for the recommendation of phographer! Did a gr8 job! Am very happy! Here is one he took that I love! Just thought Id show it off!:D_MG_8257.jpg
    lovely pic of a lovely girl undecided. hope it was a great day!

Advertisement