Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adult party games

Options
  • 03-06-2008 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

anyone know of any good adult party game ideas, to add a little something to a party. i'm not talking about 'adult themed' just fun, childish i suppose. i am having a party and toyed with the kareoke idea but if there was something else that had offered the same appeal of laughing/'laughing at' I would love to know :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

aimsir_te wrote: »
    anyone know of any good adult party game ideas, to add a little something to a party. i'm not talking about 'adult themed' just fun, childish i suppose. i am having a party and toyed with the kareoke idea but if there was something else that had offered the same appeal of laughing/'laughing at' I would love to know :D

Hedbanz - where you have to guess whats on your head, charades, blackjack, and even some of the old classics such as snake & ladders can get a laugh.

Advertisement