Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I need Irish

Options
  • 03-06-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

In order to become a secondary school teacher do I need Irish??
    Obviously I dont want to become an Irish teacher.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

No :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭KERPAL

Fantastic, mitnt bother doin my irish exams next week so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

Ah sure do it ;) it would be one big waste to spend 14 years of your life learning it and then not bothering to show up. Just try your best and you'll be grand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ordinary Irish is the easiest exam in the LC when you understand what is required.

My teacher explained the course. For my mocks i learned 2 Pros, 0 Poems and i got a B.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Haven't actually studied for irish yet, (well havent really studied irish since my jc), don't need it for points but im sure i might go over something tuesday morning for paper II

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Ordinary Irish is the easiest exam in the LC when you understand what is required.

My teacher explained the course. For my mocks i learned 2 Pros, 0 Poems and i got a B.

I know!!!!!! It is soooo easy. I didnt learn anything, had a general idea. Also attained a B.

Will be getting the A1 with my night-before-job this year.

Advertisement