Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

70-630 Sharepoint

Options
  • 03-06-2008 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭

Has anybody taken this exam? Ive been working solidly with sharepoint the past 6 months was wondering did anybody find it difficult and whats the best study guides?

Was thinking bout doin the exam kinda blind but i know thats just a bad bad idea.... thats what bein lazy does dow:D:D

I'm really a sys admin by trade. am a MSCA 2003

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-630.mspx

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

I just finished 70-631.. the WSS 3.0 Config.. If you are an MCSE you wont have any probs with this exam

There is a lot on NLB, setting up WSS to use different authentication, some stuff on content types and site collections.. and things like system management and software firewalls (all MS of course :P)

But being a dev doing MOSS and WSS a lot, I found it very easy .. Its definately easier than the MOSS config exam, which is my next step!

Advertisement