Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hmm, game jumped back a couple of days!

• 03-06-2008 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hey,

has anyone heard of a problem like this? I've been playing along for a couple of weeks. I start playing today, and see that the mission is getting me to execute Vlad. But I remember doing this, like a week ago?! I (re-)played a couple of more missions. Now I'm on "Do you have protection?", bringing Dimitri to the sex shop. But I've played all this already. What's happened? :( I thought it autosaves basically after each mission you complete.

Simon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

go to load game and check if there is another saved file my xbox always loads up the wrong one for me due to it not been able to store time:eek:..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah i'd check the save game file, it could be loading from the wrong one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

you unplugged your console and lost the correct time.

you can either set it manually again or connect to Live to correct it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭simon333

I tried loading the save file, but that didn't work.

I'll try re-setting the console time. Yes, I do unplug it when I'm finished playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

Did you disable your autosave? When I did this sometimes the game loads up the autosave file instead of the manual file I've been using...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭simon333

Hi. No, it's autosaving as per the default.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I always just log into Xbox Live when playing so all the save times are correct. If you don't, all the saves are set to sometime in November 2005 which can cause annoying loading issues!

Advertisement