Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Req] Ipod nano

• 03-06-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

Just looking for the cheapest place to buy an ipod nano. Doesnt matter if its refurbished I just want to use it for Nike+.
    All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Apple 4 GB iPod Nano Video (Silver) from 5050.ie - €84.99
    http://www.5050.ie/product.asp?strParents=62&CAT_ID=130&P_ID=675

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

Item number: 290235622559 ebay way better have had tons of them bought and sold on redio voice rec.. the lot and sturdy aloy casing

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

That ebay seller has changed his Seller name 3 times in the past month! The MP3 players look like brands we know but aren't. I know he isn't saying they are ..I still wonder why he's changed his name 3 times in 1 month? It say the item is located in the UK, and the postage is 30euro to Ireland. Suspect to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Sounds a bit suspect alright. Nike+ only works with genuine iPods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

got one here and it plays mp4 vids mp3 etc cheap and works does what says on the tin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement