Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mutiple workouts in one training session

Options
  • 03-06-2008 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I have spent the last couple of months starting to introduce latic threshold and v2o max repeats into my cycles and a few other different work outs. I would normally go out and do a 15-20 mins warm up and then do a work out for about 30-40 mins and then do an nice ride afterwards.

Would people ever do more than one specifc set of climbs or repeats in a cycle or would that be pushing it a little bit to much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Do you mean would you do multiple sets of intervals in one training session? I think the theory is , that if you did you set of intervals well, you wouldn't be able to do another thing (except puke) after the last one.

Advertisement