Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Trucks

• 03-06-2008 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Is there any way of getting money outta these things? I stole a few and parked them outside my safe house. PS3 Version enlighten me oh wise ones!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Fire an RPG at one and a couple of grand will go all over the road, that or keep crashing it till it goes on fire. Grenades are nearly useless on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Yep, just blow them up, and the money inside should scatter all over the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭MREGAN

Ta very much. I dont need cash just wondered if it could be done. If I blow it up in the save zone it should respawn good again aye?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Good question, I suppose if the burning wreck is still in the yellow box it might, only one way to find out..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

if you shoot it's engine it will blow up quicker, just in case you don't have any rockets or nades.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Since rockets are 5G a pop I'd personally shoot just above the back wheel, which is the fuel tank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Since rockets are 5G a pop I'd personally shoot just above the back wheel, which is the fuel tank.

Haven't been able to blow up any cars yet by hitting the fuel tank....I keep trying it but it nevers seems to work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭nedd

You have to shoot right on the petrol cap which is on one side of the car. I toasted a few coppers this way. Was very handy during the Bank Raid mission.

Advertisement