Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ppl frm colaiste choilm

Options
  • 03-06-2008 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

so where ru sitting ur exams? im in pf1 gona be roasting like a stuffed turkey when its sunny :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Y cnt u spk prprly? Proper grammar is king, you should know that, you're doing your leaving cert ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Jay P wrote: »
    Y cnt u spk prprly? Proper grammer is king, you should know that, you're doing you're leaving cert ;)

that just brought me back, my English teacher used to use that exact phrase... and because of that phrase, I nailed English:cool:

Steve_o wrote: »
    that just brought me back, my English teacher used to use that exact phrase... and because of that phrase, I nailed English:cool:

It's a guy I know who got me into proper grammer. Even when I text I punctuate correctly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

...Proper grammer is king, you should know that, you're doing you're leaving cert ;)

I presume that you're being sarcastic with your post:

Proper grammer is king, you should know that, you're doing you're leaving cert

grammer = grammar
    you're = your

Delphi91 wrote: »
    I presume that you're being sarcastic with your post:

Proper grammer is king, you should know that, you're doing you're leaving cert

grammer = grammar
    you're = your

On the "you're" thing, Im sorry, I don't know what came over me.
    On the "grammer" thing, I suck in a major way at spelling.

Sorree ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

On the "you're" thing, Im sorry, I don't know what came over me.
    On the "grammer" thing, I suck in a major way at spelling.

Sorree ;)

i hate the way that people in this website think every post should be in proper bloody english and grammared up to the max, this is an informal website in my eyes so seriously stop all these really pathetic posts in which people correct other peoples posts spelling mistakes, are ya trying to be demening or something, yous the site for what its for

regob wrote: »
    i hate the way that people in this website think every post should be in proper bloody english and grammared up to the max, this is an informal website in my eyes so seriously stop all these really pathetic posts in which people correct other peoples posts spelling mistakes, are ya trying to be demening or something, yous the site for what its for

I'm not actually talking about having perfect english, that's just what I like to do. I'm talking about writing in a legible manner. Seriously, the ammount of textspeak in this forum iss crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

^wut he sed :eek::eek::eek::pac::pac::pac::pac::confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement