Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a Student Travel Card

Options
  • 03-06-2008 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭

I've just started a job that requires me to travel by dart every day. Getting a monthly student ticket will half my travel costs, alas, I've no student travel card. I've the forms to get one, but that'll take time for it to be posted out, and back to me again. I'm sure they won't be in a rush to make it up either.
    I know at the start of term in college they have booth set up over campus where you can get your card made-up in a matter of minutes. Also the student travel card site says that in the Old Students Union this service is available. But what I'd like to know; is it actually available at this time of year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I don't know if its available now but normally you can get it in the room in the middle of the library tunnel. If I were you, I'd try Trinity, they still have exams on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Go to trinnity, going through the main gate turn left and its in there. Just bring your UCD card, no hassle at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

If you give the SU a ring at 7163108 or inbox@ucdsu.ie and ask for Giselle she can access the one in UCD and make cards if you can go in during office hours as far as I know.

Advertisement