Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shouldn't we be asleep now?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I looked down and saw 28 people online. Shouldn't we all be in bed asleep so we're ready for the paper tomorrow? :P

Comments

Well yes.

But sleep is out of the question.

I need to learn more home ec.. though i'll prolly fall asleep trying to learn the most boring subject on the l.c course.

laaaa de da. daaaa de da da.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Fifth year Summer holidays.

Don't you just hate me right now? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I looked down and saw 28 people online. Shouldn't we all be in bed asleep so we're ready for the paper tomorrow? :P

Depends on how much sleep you need ,I suppose. Im not cramming,just going over past papers for chem, but i never need more 6 hours.
    If your that way inclined having extra sleep might mess up your sleeping habits and may not be good for when you are studying for ohter exams.Or maybe they are too nervous.Tommorow is technically an exam where you couldn't study that much for. Its more about logical and practical.Good luck.I just realised i was typing alll this lol.I must be sleep deprived :p

Davidius wrote: »
    Fifth year Summer holidays.

Don't you just hate me right now? :pac:

No, because when we are all having a ball in college.. you'll be stuck studying for YOUR leavin cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

I can't go to sleep without sound. Gonna put on some South Park episodes and get my brother to turn it off. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

No, because when we are all having a ball in college.. you'll be stuck studying for YOUR leavin cert.
    Well..uh..err...

Shut up. :pac:

Davidius wrote: »
    Well..uh..err...
    Shut up. :pac:

In your face!

MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

In your face!

MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! :D

You know you have to sit exams in college... and you wont have three months to prepare for them either.

That said best of luck to one and all later today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Well if anyone is still up I think now's the time to head to bed. If you don't know it at this stage after 2 years you won't pick it up tonight. Even if you did the few marks you'll gain from it would be significantly less than the marks you'll gain from the clear head you'll have after a good nights sleep.

Good luck in the morning and for the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,539 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ah time-zones. Summer holidays. South Caralinan weather..

Rest, younglings, rest. Get a nice brekkie and kick ass tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Drift wrote: »
    Well if anyone is still up I think now's the time to head to bed. If you don't know it at this stage after 2 years you won't pick it up tonight. Even if you did the few marks you'll gain from it would be significantly less than the marks you'll gain from the clear head you'll have after a good nights sleep.

Good luck in the morning and for the next few weeks.
    Knackered this morning were ya?

I went to bed around half 11 but couldnt get to sleep till almost 1, woke up many times during the night which I never do, still though I was fairly refreshed for the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

Sleep is for the weak :D Coffee is for the strong

Advertisement