Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explosion

Options
  • 04-06-2008 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭

Anyone else heae that loud explosion just there?

I'm based in Clontarf and it sounded like it might have come from East Wall?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Garda helicopter just went over my gaff in that direction (I know it could have been a million different places).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭Charlie

Garda helicopter just went over my gaff in that direction (I know it could have been a million different places).

Did you hear it yourself? EDIT: The explosion, not the helicopter:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Did you hear it yourself? EDIT: The explosion, not the helicopter:)

Nope bit far away from there to hear it in all fairness. Taking to my mate who lives in Marino and he didn't hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭microgirl

Oh, that's what that was!

I'm in Killester and I heard a huge bang a little while ago alright. Wouldn't have thought East Wall though. Didn't sound that far away. I wondered what it was, but just kind of shrugged it off.

Haven't heard any sirens or 'copters or anything though, not that I've been paying attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭Charlie

microgirl wrote: »
    Oh, that's what that was!

I'm in Killester and I heard a huge bang a little while ago alright. Wouldn't have thought East Wall though. Didn't sound that far away. I wondered what it was, but just kind of shrugged it off.

Haven't heard any sirens or 'copters or anything though, not that I've been paying attention.

At least i'm not hearing things.

Wouldn't say it was defo East Wall, but I am near Vernon Avenue and it sounded like it came East of there.

Probably nothing seeing as there has been no sirens etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I'm in Bayside and didn't hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm in Clontarf and I heard it. Any news on what it was yet ?

Advertisement