Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Tan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I hate the look of it on girls... Irish girls are not meant to be tanned, ita against the natural order of things!!! Natural FTW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Sherifu wrote: »

whats this then and why am I banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i used to dislike fake tan, last week one of the girls in work wanted to practise spray tan and i was the only person in the place with my own skin. now i freakin HATE fake tan. its just disgusting and blegh and horrid and i don't understand why people would actually pay to look like this!

i want my skin back.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Rob_l wrote: »
    whats this then and why am I banned?

Sherifu where are you sending us?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Personally I think fake tan is paste of Satan and reduces some of the most attractive and intelligent women to balls of orange streakiness.

Potatoes dressed up as oranges was never gonna work!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

wtf is wrong with sunshine?

Fake tan is a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Fake tan...........pffft!! Irish girls aren't supposed to be tanned 365 days a year, it's Ireland for christ's sake not Milan or L.A.! Miserable weather yet wimmen still stride around like they sleep in a toaster!

Though I don't hate it I think I can speak for most lad's here that I can spot it a mile away. You can see white patches on wimmens arms (wrists, etc) or see unusual tan spots (palm of yer hands, eh?). The smell can be overwhelming on some wimmen too, like chocolate bleach or something!!

Give me natural complextion any day, ye bloody Oompa-Loompas!!

(Hmmm, I wonder if some wimmen tan their arses too?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

togster wrote: »
    wtf is wrong with sunshine?

Fake tan is a mess.

Well we seldom actually get it but the question to my mind is more what's wrong with pale in a cold climate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Thats a linky to the super sekrit "lolocaust" forum that doesn't actually exist really.. Never happened!

Move on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

my wife has fake tan in her bathroom and this morning i put it on me sausage.
    Actually its quite cool to look at;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭July

A subtle fake tan can look natural, it just takes the pasty look off skin. Fake tan isn't always orange - that's just fake tan done badly. The reason people think that fake tan always looks bad is because it always does look bad when done badly. If it's applied properly and not overdone then it doesn't look fake in the first place so isn't judged under the 'fake tan' umbrella... Not sure if I'm making sense here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

I actully broke up with my last girlfriend because of the amount of fake tan and make-up in general she used to use.Guess it's because she was crap in the sack also:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Hamlet wrote:
    I have heard of your paintings too, well enough. God has given you one face and you make yourselves another. You jig, you amble, and you lisp and nick-name God’s creatures and make your wantonness your ignorance. Go to, I’ll no more on ’t; it hath made me mad. I say, we will have no more marriages. Those that are married already, all but one, shall live; the rest shall keep as they are. To a nunnery, go

jiggery and ambling damn wimmins

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Alan Ford wrote: »
    Superquinn sasauges I doubt would taste nice with fake tan.

It's no substitute for cooking them properly.

Maybe Alan Ford wanted to look something like this: http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/new_jersey_freakshows/1958/

Superquinn sasauges I doubt would taste nice with fake tan.
    not that saugsage love lol me manhood!

• Advertisement

It's no substitute for cooking them properly.
    nah i eat them raw!

Maybe Alan Ford wanted to look something like this: http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/new_jersey_freakshows/1958/
    yep the fella in the pink suit,lovely hair!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

It smells bad and it often looks bad, give me a natural woman any day.

not that saugsage love lol me manhood!
    O.o
    nah i eat them raw!
    Explains a few things.
    yep the fella in the pink suit,lovely hair!
    Pink is the new gay.

O.o

Explains a few things.

Pink is the new gay.
    oh no im gay now! id better take of the fake tan. #gets tissues#
    thats better back to normal!
    not gay now!

oh no im gay now! id better take of the fake tan. #gets tissues#
    thats better back to normal!
    not gay now!
    Still not a chance of getting me though :P

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

There was an Irish girl in the year above me at school in Belgium. She wore fake tan and it was horriffically obvious. Girls a few years below her found it hilarious as she would forget to do the backs of her legs and stuff like that.

In a school with Spainish, Italians and Greeks, fake tan girls just can't cut it.

Alessandra wrote: »
    However I have realised that if there is a pale girl and a girl with a pleasant natural looking tan stood side by side a man will go for the tanned girl..
    Sure about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Down with fake-tan!

Smells, 90-95% looks plastered on and obviously fake. It looks so well when it rubs off on your clothes and gathers on hands, elbows, knees etc.

But dont worry, we are so dazzled by your hawtness we dont really see it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Example pics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Annee

July wrote: »
    A subtle fake tan can look natural, it just takes the pasty look off skin. Fake tan isn't always orange - that's just fake tan done badly. The reason people think that fake tan always looks bad is because it always does look bad when done badly. If it's applied properly and not overdone then it doesn't look fake in the first place so isn't judged under the 'fake tan' umbrella... Not sure if I'm making sense here..

Well said July, that's exactly what I was thinking. If fake tan is applied right, then it doesn't look fake at all. It's only when girls go overboard on it, or do a bad patchy job then it's really obvious. There are loads of girls out there, who know how to use it right and look naturally tanned as a result.

Advertisement