Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a happy day for me in terms of bodmod

Options
  • 04-06-2008 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭

Left ears at 22mm and will be till my right ear catches up and i got spider bites aswell, on the right side of my lip.
    Got pierced by baz in MM, very pleased with the job. He was very patient with me, (i was picky about placement) haha, and me and him just tend to get on well anyway.
    The job its self, as it was my first piercing, apart from my ears, he was very gentel about it, talked me through taking breaths and such, as i was feeling a bit nervous, and he did it quickly and obviously it hurt, but it wasnt to bad, i took a break between each piercing.

And the best part, he only charged me for one piercing! :D hahaha yeay!

And i was in classic ink discussing what will be my first tattoo, a full colour heart with stiching and a a chain coming across it with a pad lock hanging from the bottom of the chain.
    As for placing, it will be in the center of my chest, the center of what will eventually be a chest piece.
    The meanign for it, is pretty much that im pissed off with all the bulls**t relationships iv been going through lately, i.e. Getting with some one for like two weeks and then finding out they're cheating on you and all that. there's been a few off those. And iv recently started seeing a shrink about verious things, and with that and me putting my footdown to those half arsed relationships, this tattoo will be liek a milestone in my life, sybolising me having enough and not just letting anyone and everyone into m hearth and pretty much that it wont be open for a long time.
    Im really exited about it, reckon it'll be about €300 so i'll be waiting a while before i get all the money together, but i'll save as quike as i can. But sadly.. still no job! haha

Happy day! :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sounds good, but are you sure that you'll still like having that image on your chest when you've moved on from there and are happier in your life and give your heart to someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

i didn't even know that having two on one side was called spider bites haha :o
    that's what i have :]
    on my right side tooo mr cian ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Sounds good, but are you sure that you'll still like having that image on your chest when you've moved on from there and are happier in your life and give your heart to someone?

I took that into account when planning it.
    Getting it done isn't to signify a bad time in my life, more a good time, a time when im moving on from what wasnt so good.
    And if that kind of stuff ever happens again, i think, i'll be able to look at the piece and it will give me the stenght i need to do the right thing. if ya get me.
    (i only half get me, i cant explain things or my life)

And sueee
    Our lips fair rock like! hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, that makes total sense to me :D

sounds good, dude.

im having a good week with piercings too, mine are a dream to heal so far, not sore, not irritating, irritated, and nobody at work seems to have a problem with em. :cool:

Advertisement