Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is ther anyody out there??

• 04-06-2008 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

You are who you are,
    And what we believe and act on is what we are all doing
    I believe in people, the human race as a whole,
    We all make mistakes and learn from them,
    Humans learn from bad things and we change ourselves accordingly based on what mistakes we make
    Soon the human race will dissolve itself to nothing then we are will all be one
    One mind and one conscience that works in harmony
    We are the rolling stones music, we are ecstasy, and we are Ray Charles, Steve Wonder, the Beatles, Pink Floyd, John Lennon, and Led Zeppelin......LOOKS OUT!!!

We are one mind that is working towards perfection we are the greater good

We are apart of a legacy whether we like it or not
    The way we act and carry on; the way we are; if the whole world believes and acts in a certain way...........we can roll forward as one

One great mind that works like ants; all doing a little jobs that makes the overall being survive. We do this on a bigger scale than they do, but still on a tiny insignificant scale that we don’t know about, maybe there’s something much much bigger than us out there; and we are fighting a battle with them that we don’t even know because the government are fighting it for us and not telling us what’s going on, big crazy aliens attacking us;.... about ten times the size of us.......but we wont hold out for long and soon everyone will find out, its just a big conspiracy!!!! But we’re all involved; we all could be that president, that leader, that Prime Minister, that dictator (Mussolini), that Taoiseach (come on Ireland) who knows what any of us could be now....................

DO YOU??????????????????????????????????????....

Wear sun screen, if I could over you one piece of advice.............go home lock the doors it’s a mad world and it ain’t nothing without a woman...............................

PS I copied and pasted my re-type password

Does anyone think I’m sane?

We all find ourselves in some kind of despair, who are you......better still who is your neighbour, if everyone wanted to be someone else where would the circle end?????????????????????????????it might be infinity movies, music, sex, TV, rock and roll....l new old indifferent......its all part of the same thing like your pulse. One beat at the same time for all of us at the same time

It’s all ****ed up now what ya gonna do???? There’s always this open window here beside me............

I might even be immortal, I could always pretend

FcuK OFF

But I could help the world, the window is closed now; it all feels so different, what was I saying before......the world, its just normal, everybody is just going about there daily chores out side this window......working 9 – 5 what a way to make a million...........this could be Rotterdam or anywhere........

I feel like no one is listening to me, boy bands are ****, sex and the city is ****, friends is not too bad, men should NOT wear pink, women are driving the world into turmoil, they are throwing in too much emotion into the world, homosexuals are weird what are they thinking,

THE END IS NEAR; WE ARE CREATING OUR OWN DISTRUCTION.

Are you further out there?

CAN YOU HELP ME?????? PLEASE HELP ME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But realistically what can I DO I’M JUST ONE PERSON

THE WORLD

THE END.............CANT WAIT FOR THE ZOO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement