Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get onto Ryanair NOW! Dublin - Milan FREE!

• 04-06-2008 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Just booked tickets to milan in december for a total of 6euro! (Visa Electron)

I didn't book bags/ski gear cause I can pay for them in the airport... (Just incase I dont go in the end!)

57289.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Polarbear2020

MADNESS!!!!:eek:

What dates are they??I couldn't find anything less than 100 when I went on???...I want in!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Hmm, maybe they have all gone now. It was flashing up a big "FREE" banner this morning when I logged in to checkin for some flights this weekend but that now seems to have disappeared. Didn't pay it any more attention then though unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I got them 10th-17th - they seem to be gone now!

now to decide to go to livingo or mayrhofen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Polarbear2020

Ahhhhhh:( I thought so much...SWEET deal for you though!!
    Have to go with Livigno, don't know what it is about the place but I have a total soft spot for it. I've been to better slopes (not saying livigno's are bad) but all-round something about the people and atmosphere that make's for a great trip each time. It's my fav destination at the moment, I try get two ski trips in a year at least, Livigno is always one of them...anyway I'm rambling now.

plus they have some gorgeous instructors;):D

Advertisement