Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should the womens mini Marathon be banned

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The banning of men is also wrong imo.

Aye, the rest of the arguments I understand but a women's only marathon is a bit off IMHO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Why doesn't someone here start a mens 10k then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Blisterman wrote: »

Cos then they'd have nuthin to whinge about Blisterman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Yeah its really a simple task for me to do isn't it :eek::eek:
    Wouldn't at all be easier for an existing event to change its discriminatory rules sure it wouldn't.
    Cos then they'd have nuthin to whinge about Blisterman

Your whinging about my whinging so that makes us all whingers but well done carry on with the social criticisms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Rob_l wrote: »
    Yeah its really a simple task for me to do isn't it :eek::eek:

Nothing impossible about it. If you felt that strongly about it, why not do it, rather than sitting around and bitching about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Nothing impossible about it. If you felt that strongly about it, why not do it, rather than sitting around and bitching about it?

I never used the word impossible and lets not start on the issue of complaining or will you next tell I'm not allowed that as its a right reserved exclusively for women :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Ban it ! are you fckuing mad. Think about where all those women would be if they were not walking around Dublin. At Home. They should have one every week if you want my tuppence worth.

Advertisement