Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch

• 04-06-2008 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey ya

I'm heading to Lahinch this wk end & was wondering if any one can tell me where in the town there's a bookies? Huge horse-racing fan for my sins!! :D

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I dont think there is one. If there is it's on the main street. Failing that, there's probably one in Ennistimon which is a ten minute drive, but you have to pass through there anyway to get there so you cant miss it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

No bookies but try the 19th bar on the main st., you might get someone to accomodate you there if you know what I mean!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 saabga

Thanks guys, hopefully i'll get to see the race, if i dont drown myself :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Ennistymon is only 5 mins away anyway, there is Tullys bookmakers there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Just set up a Paddy Power account, freephone number, drop off money at any bookies and you've a bookie in your pocket at all times

• Advertisement
Advertisement