Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good joke!

Options
  • 04-06-2008 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

voting 'Yes' in the Lisbon Treaty will be good for Ireland :p:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,223 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Voting Yes to "Lisbon treaty" will mean more topless women on our streets:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Voting Yes to "Lisbon treaty" will mean more topless women on our streets:D

Best reason for voting Yes along with the fact that the Church wants us to vote no.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Have you noticed that Sinn Fein say vote no cause it's bad for the workers and Libertas say vote no cause it's bad for big business. Now my views are that they are pretty much an either or situation!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Vote "Maybe" and see what they offer us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

keep our opinions to ourselves and they will not know what we want, then they will offer us everything, they think we want

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ask yourself just one question.

What would Dustin do ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Well if it means more relatively easy on the eyes women from Eastern Europe it gets a +1 from me. Aren't Ireland the joke of Europe for voting on it in the 1st place or so I heard from a German Colleague.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Ask yourself just one question.

What would Dustin do ?

He'd give the Norwegians 12 votes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I have decided to vote yes first, and then I am going to vote no - try to keep both sides happy :rolleyes:

Advertisement