Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Old Morans clothes shop in Ennis

• 04-06-2008 11:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

I see it still hasn't been sold. What's the story on that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I heard ages ago that Hughes and Hughes were supposed to be going in there, but that was before it opened. I also heard rumours that AWear, HMV and NExt were going in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Yup, I heard the rumours as well that Hughes and Hughes were moving in but Moran's were holding out for more money so H&H told them where to go.

Personally I think it's a disgrace to have 3 deralict (sp.) buildings in the middle of the main street next to each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'd sort of hope they didn't put a big chain shop in there. They'd just have the same stock in it as the Galway and Limerick branches. One of the charms of Ennis is it's one of the few places left with alot of independent retailers.

Advertisement