Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in GTA IV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Or just be a civilized citizen and do some cop missions. You can access current crimes from the onboard police-car computer :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Get up on top of a tall building, drop a grenade and get blown onto the street below in glorious monochrome slow motion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Not enough splatter from high-rise jumping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭MREGAN

After getting a wanted level I went to the Grotti Dealers (Ferrari look a like) and went up stairs behind the desk. Started shooting everycop that came up grenades etc they were coming up the stairs in twos and threes and getting blown to bits at the top. Making sure I didnt hit one car for my get away. If you get out the top window and land in a free spot you can make a run for it along the straight road parrallel to the river it was great getting away from them as they all seemed to congragate outside the car show room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Playboy X's penthouse is perfect to begin rampages if youve saved your game there. The cops cant get across to you, only to the roof of your neighbours, also theres a brilliant glitch wheres sometimes the police literally get to the rooftop and take turns jumps over the ledge for some reason :D And since you cant be touched, just keep lobbing grenades until the helicopters come, then its sniper rifle time :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I love getting the pistol, pointing at a person and then when they run away I shoot them in the leg so they fall over. And then when they limp away I take out the shotgun, aim it at them and relish in that moment before I christen the streets with their insides

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

Remind me never to meet you in the flesh and get on your bad side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I enjoy cruising down by the docks and shooting homeless people and prostitutes. After that I like to come home and play a bit of GTA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

Is that you, Patrick Bateman?

Advertisement