Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity LAN this evening

Options
  • 04-06-2008 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to the Charity LAN this evening? I think it's on in Square Eyes, I'm going to pop down for the crack... starts at 7:30

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Im guessing its a charity LAN by means of, all money for the nights gaming goes to charity?

What charity is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

"Im guessing its a charity LAN by means of, all money for the nights gaming goes to charity?"

I think that's the idea alright...

As regards what charity, no idea mate... friends girlfriends friend is organising it or something... I've just been waiting for a chance to put my leet css skills to some good use :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I've just been waiting for a chance to put my leet css skills to some good use :pac:

Shhh, people can hear you!

Weird: I just noticed i have 369 posts, you have 639. Jumbled up numbers anyone!

Crap! People can hear me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

First I've heard of this ,you sure it on is squareyes?

Regardless I'll probably make my way there anyway to see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Yah according to my sources...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

working tonight :(

Advertisement