Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis - might be a bit of value

Options
  • 04-06-2008 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Gonzalez to beat the Fed Express 7/1 (Boylesports)

I'm always looking for a reason to back against favs. Clay not Federer's optimum surface although as I read in RP he has won something like 61 out of 63 on Clay against all bar Nadal.
    Gonzalez is on a nice claycourt winning streak and 7/1 seems like value to me. I'm on anyhow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I doubt this will happen but good luck op

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

Actually bigger again on BF. Available to back at 9.0 which would be a return of 7.6/1 after commission and a chance it could be laid off in running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm a little intrigued. What's Gonzales' seeding and how long is this winning streak of his on clay?

Edit:
    Just looked at the head to head there and Fed-ex is 10-1 up and 4-0 on clay but Gonzalez did win their last match

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Gonzalez took first set but stil 7/4 to see it through. Federer a shocking 5/2 on to win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

Yes In My Defence I was going to add that Gonzalez traded as low as 2.96 so could have been traded out at a profit. Unfortunately I was too greedy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement