Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost CD Wallet/Case (BUS) (04-June-2008)

Options
  • 04-06-2008 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I lost a cd case on the 5:40pm bus from Limerick to Waterford yesterday (04-June-2008).

I accidentally left it in the seat-pocket near the back, on the right hand side of the bus. The only two stops left were Carrick and Waterford, so if anybody living in either of these places found it, or knows of somebody who found it, get in contact with me.

It's a black CD case, I think the brand was 'Case Logic'. It was a rather large one, two CDs in each pocket, and I'd say around 10 or so pockets for the case - so that's around 20 or 40 CDs.

If you have it and want to confirm it's mine I can tell you the CDs that were in the case.

I am willing to pay a reward, more than the CD's without a case are worth.

My mobile is <removed>. You can also send me a message over Boards.ie

Thank you for your help.

Mod Edit: Mobile removed for your own protection. Please reply here if you have any info, or contact JamRock by PM.

Advertisement