Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unemployment Benefit and Casual Work

• 04-06-2008 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I have recently started casual work but the social would not allow me get paid into the bank now my payment for last week still has not arrived the cheque for last thursday might ome tomorrow 7 days late which means I hav had no money for a full week

Can anyone tell me why I can be paid into my bank account as normal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

because all casuals get paid by cheque, theres no choice. Its because we are paying in arrears since we can only pay when we receive the docket each week with your work pattern. Remember to have a current docket in for a current week in order to get paid.

Advertisement