Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS CS3 HDR - Error 8000 ???

• 04-06-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Messing around with PS CS3 on a friends PC, trying HDR function for the first time. It combines the images but when trying to save or progress to the next screen it comes up with an error 8000 message and thats it. Tried adobe forums but no success and no luck from adobe directly eirther. Any help welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

I have had that a couple of times, messing with the hdr. I came to the opinion it was a memory problem. If I closed bridge and any other program it worked fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭haz

I came to the opinion it was a memory problem.

This thread http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bc43ffa suggests it is lack of disk space on the drive holding your temporary folder. If CS3 is handling multiple copies of the uncompressed data, then it is very much bigger than the original files you are combining.

Advertisement