Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Image Consultants?

• 04-06-2008 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

My poor mammy is abit down in her self lately She's in her mid fifties & packed in the cigarettes last Friday after a 30year habit so she'd had a tough week but fair dues to her she has not given in to her cravings.

To top it all off we watched 10 years younger on Channel 4 last night & she feels even worse :-((
    She said she'd love to go to an image consultant or someone like that to get good advice on make up (she does not really wear it as she does not know what suits her)
    She won't go to any of the make up counters in big department stores as she's not comfortable sitting there is full view of shoppers.
    Is there anyone who has ever tried say colour me beautiful - I did a google & came across this company or can recommend someone. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 The Thinker

My mother did a Colour me Beautiful course as part of some FAS work about 5 years ago and founf it really good, but it was more about what clothes to wear for her colouring etc. Not sure how much the cost was.
    Regarding the make-up, you could send her for a facial / manicure in a beauty therapist. (Ease her in gently) Cost anywhere from €50 upwards. A lot of places will recommend make-up or have a specific make-up consultation.

Advertisement