Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earl Grey - Robert Roberts

Options
  • 04-06-2008 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

does anyone know were I can find Rob Roberts earl grey - have a friend who loves it and I cant find it anywhere, I know that she used to get it in dunnes in blanch but they say they dont stock it anymore - i am all over the country so any sugestions welcome.

ta muchly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I'm judging from your name that you're from Skerries. :)

There's a tea stall up at the farmers market at the mill in Skerries on a Saturday. They have a fairly extensive range. Thought I'd seen it in one of the supermarkets in Skerries too. Have you tried them? Probably a stupid question. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

Ah Earl Grey, make sure it's Dar Jeeling. The chosen beverage of Captain Jean Luc Picard. Tesco, nationwide tend to have it in stock. Remember trying to find it elsewhere, Dunnes, SuperQuinn, Centra etc and had trouble. Tesco do have I am sure. Have a gander. Hope I was helpful.

Den

Advertisement