Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview with Joey Cabray, post your questions now.

• 04-06-2008 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

awririshbretav9.jpg

Hi all,
    I will be doing an audio interview with Irish wrestler and booker for American Wrestling Rampage
    Joey Cabray. If you have any questions for Joe about his wrestling career or the upcoming American Wrestling Rampage Irish tour post them here and I will do my best to ask all questions.

More info will be posted in this topic in the next few days. You can also check out www.totalwrestling.net

Comments

When is the interview?

Nice work on the Irish Hitman flag.

I have a few questions...

1) Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

2) Is there any likely hood that the pre-show signing will be lengthened out from a one hour period as many fans will (hopefully) be attending (thus meaning the more that come, the more that will be potentially disappointed).

3) Can you confirm any more of the upcoming talent? If not, do you have any idea when you will be doing so?

4) At noon, a train leaves new york for toronto while another train leaves toronto for new york. It takes one train 8 hours and the other 22 hours to make the trip. if both maintain constant speeds and travel along parallel tracks, at what time do they pass each other?

5) Will all of the 'international talent' be participating in the pre-show signing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

When is the interview?

Nice work on the Irish Hitman flag.

I have a few questions...

1) Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

2) Is there any likely hood that the pre-show signing will be lengthened out from a one hour period as many fans will (hopefully) be attending (thus meaning the more that come, the more that will be potentially disappointed).

3) Can you confirm any more of the upcoming talent? If not, do you have any idea when you will be doing so?

4) At noon, a train leaves new york for toronto while another train leaves toronto for new york. It takes one train 8 hours and the other 22 hours to make the trip. if both maintain constant speeds and travel along parallel tracks, at what time do they pass each other?

5) Will all of the 'international talent' be participating in the pre-show signing?

Bravo. :D:D:D:D:D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Apoligies for the flag stealing :o:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Why he booked Mick Foley first considering Bret is the bigger draw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Why he booked Mick Foley first considering Bret is the bigger draw

As he easier to get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

No probs. Keep the questions coming. This interview will take place in the next few weeks. No date has been set yet but once I know I will post the info in this topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Is Test still booked for the Tallaght show?

D-FENS wrote: »
    Is Test still booked for the Tallaght show?

If he is he should be on all the shows. .I always liked Test :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Joe you gave Rachel a Picture of your good self to give to my son ,(l lived next door to your dad )and still see Rachel a lot.
    Anyhow you didn't sign it cause(and dont Quote me on this)You did not feel you were Worthy,(Actually you can Quote Rachel)
    if l pass this picture back to Rachel (its laminated now ,my thanks to Rachel for that)Would you sign it now?
    And also maybe add your signature to the poster of the Wrestlers that you also gave (Every one of them signed it apart from yourself)
    lt would make a young Wrestling Fanatic Very Happy.
    You are living your Dream and l hope life is very kind to you and yours,
    Thanks for all you did for us,
    Lorraine.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I have a question for Joey something or other,

Who in the blue hell are you?

Also I am a young lad with no talent and over weight and get injured a lot but I am 6 ft 3, in about how many weeks do you think it would take me to become WWE champion?

• Advertisement

I kinda want to take that flag also. :rolleyes:

I like it.

Q: What does Joey think of the Hartfoundation Tricolour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Q: how does it feel to be the only one who actually trys to put on a decent match on a show :o

q: justify having that black wrestler with the arm/shoulder foam thing on the show, he's the most horrible wrestler ever.. is he the token?

(question was relating to the last galway show)

Woody was that your question on the Sandman Youshoot?

rovert wrote: »
    Woody was that your question on the Sandman Youshoot?

Yes it was. And if you want to win that dvd then have a look at the link below
    http://www.totalwrestling.net/wrestling/other/win-a-copy-of-you-shoot-with-the-sandman.php
    (I know it says the deadline is the 1st of June but it was put back till 13th of June so get your questions in fast..

I am hoping to get this interview with Joey this weekend. I will post more info today.

Interview is set to take place tomorrow.

Tell him to book Ariel. She'd be cheap and she's popular :(

And If Test is coming over tell him i said I want him in dundalk :)

Ask him if theres any kinda set-price on merchandise signing/photographs etc. etc. at the pre-show meet and greets. and if theres not, can we expect to see one any time soon

Ans why there are no VIP-style tickets for any of the shows, to help avoid it turning into a big sloppy mess. You should be able to upgrade your ticket :( (how often are we gonna get to see Bret?!)

are there any other rasslers to be announced? if so, can he announce them relatively soon as some of us are merchandise collectors and would like to be able to get stuff signed and need sufficient time to do so.

So far, financially speaking, is the tour a huge success, a huge failure, or just about getting by? (curious to see how Irish people react to a card with these grapplers)

Finally..

Why not take some of the easy bookings (and some elaborate ones) and have a big motherf*cker of a wrestling convention somewhere in Ireland?!

There are many people that would make this successful:

Jim Neidhart and Bret Hart: The Hart Foundation
    Tatanka
    Ax and Smash, The Demolition.
    Scott Hall and Kevin Nashn The Outsiders/nWo
    The Ultimate Warrior
    Ariel / Shelly Martinez / Salinas
    Bubba Ray and D-Von, The Dudley Boyz
    Christian (Cage)
    Kurt Angle
    Honky Tonk Man
    (Sycho) Sid (Vicious)
    Sunny

There are many more. I mean, if the guys are just gonna be sitting around signing stuff, then they'd be mor elikely to come over than to actually wrestle. A lot of those names could pull a massive attendance. If organised properly over a certain amount of days (or done in tour-like fashion accross ireland) then it'd be easy money. Plus a lot of those guys are doing appearances all across america all the time, And some company recently had a convetion in the UK that was very successful, apparently.

Ask him where did get the idea for the mini as I think it is genius.

Thanks rovet.

• Advertisement

Cheers for asking about Test. Pity he won't be here :(

1 hour and 45 minutes is f'ing awesome if they do that for a pre-show signing! Hopefully they can do that! :)

I fully expect that everyone will be charging, but hopefully the prices will be, as said, reasonable.

Thanks also for asking about the convention idea. He seems like he's still just testing the waters (so to speak) but hopefully something would come out of it.

Nice interview :)

Thanks man :)

Cheers for asking about Test. Pity he won't be here :(

1 hour and 45 minutes is f'ing awesome if they do that for a pre-show signing! Hopefully they can do that! :)

I fully expect that everyone will be charging, but hopefully the prices will be, as said, reasonable.

Thanks also for asking about the convention idea. He seems like he's still just testing the waters (so to speak) but hopefully something would come out of it.

Nice interview :)

Thanks man :)

No probs mate, Thanks for asking the questions. Enjoy the AWR tour, never know I might see you there.

Joey seems to have learned from others mistakes. Good interview and hopefully everything pans out for everyone.

Joey seems to have learned from others mistakes. Good interview and hopefully everything pans out for everyone.

The last tour did very well and I'm sure this one will do even better. So buy your tickets now and get there about 2hrs. before the bell starts for the free meet and greet.

No probs mate, Thanks for asking the questions. Enjoy the AWR tour, never know I might see you there.

Well i'll be the obese wrestling geek with tonnes of crap to get signed by everyone and i'll most likely be Q'ing up before hand to ensure i get in because I have no bigger goals in life. :D :pac:

I'll be in Dundalk, by the way

Well i'll be the obese wrestling geek with tonnes of crap to get signed by everyone and i'll most likely be Q'ing up before hand to ensure i get in because I have no bigger goals in life. :D :pac:

I'll be in Dundalk, by the way

I will be at most shows so you never know. Hope you get every thing signed.

I will be at most shows so you never know. Hope you get every thing signed.

Well hopefully I'll see you about. I'll wear a t-shirt saying "I'm KKV" :pac:

You're a pretty cool guy :)

Thanks again for asking the questions in the interview. Very much appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Great show.

You've done it again, Woodstock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

you didnt ask him about that ****e black wrestler! is he only there for diversity? cos he's an out of shape horrible wrestler.. i think i could put on a better matchand i've never been inside of a ring

• Advertisement

DRakE wrote: »
    you didnt ask him about that ****e black wrestler! is he only there for diversity? cos he's an out of shape horrible wrestler.. i think i could put on a better matchand i've never been inside of a ring

Sorry....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

DRakE wrote: »

I would pay to see your attempt. It would be priceless comedy up to the point you break your fat neck. :)

Advertisement