Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horde -Vs- Alliance

Options
  • 04-06-2008 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

What are your experiences playing against the other faction?? I play ally because all my friends do and i love it :D BUT!...if none of my friends played I would have most likely rolled horde due to their evilness :P

any good or bad experiences against the other faction so??
    eg... getting horribly ganked or doing the ganking yourself...

well?

/write

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Eh, both are exactly the same. It's human's playing fictional characters on their computer. There are gankers on both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Played horde and have always done so. Play on a PvE server so never get ganked, unless we do a raid on some city.

The only PvP i do is in arena or BG's and im not all that good at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Hord Is 4 Fite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Just rolled my first horde toon on alonsus. People seem alot friendlier then then ******s on the pvp realm i was on as ally.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I don't PvP any more. Period. I just have no interest in it. Then again, I have 2 completely PvE-specced 70s (prot paladin - MH/BT/T5 gear / holy priest - PMC/Kara gear) and both are a bit of a joke outside of raids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Play horde, have 70 mage and varoius others.
    Played Human WArr to about 14 and gave up in bordem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

If there's anything more annoying than getting ganked by a rogue in pvp, it's getting ganked by a gnome rogue:mad:

Always wondered how different things are on the other side, but it would suck starting off without any friends...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It was always undead rogues that i hated. ****ers popped up everywhere, and back when Will of the Forsaken was even more imba then it is now. Rogue pops up, takes me to about 40% health, manage to get a fear off, WotF, dead Warlock (this was pre-imba Warlocks, so go to hell)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

I played as both. I had an easier time playing as an undead though. Hmm. I wonder why.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Only ever levelled allies before TBC, but always found it fine. Started levelling an undead mage after TBC and although the low level zones seem more deserted these days, I managed to find it to be more fun. Shorter BG queues also helps.

WoW was never strong on storylines, but I found myself reading the full quest texts when levelling horde and actually being somewhat interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ah, we all knew it would come out some day :(

The rumours are true everyone; Horde is 19% more fun than Alliance... sorry we've kept it secret for so long :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Ive 2 ally level 70 characters, a warrior and a warlock, I play ally coz my friends are also all on the alliance side however ive tried horde a few times and have found the horde side a bit more fun at times. I prefer the horde citys as well. But at the end of the day I'd rather play where my friends are and thats on the alliance side, shame i cant pursuade them to be horde only:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

Well you could make it a bit more fun by persuading them to turn PVP on, then pretend to get disconnected, then relogin as your horde character, then...

matthew26 wrote: »
    Well you could make it a bit more fun by persuading them to turn PVP on, then pretend to get disconnected, then relogin as your horde character, then...

...he'd be on a different server?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    ...he'd be on a different server?

I think in PVE you can have both on the same server.

Advertisement