Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving or decking

Options
  • 04-06-2008 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,

I have a rectangular ,very long garden, and width is not much. I was thinking of having a deck/paving. Can you please suggest which would be the better option.
    Was interested in decking but read a lot about decking and the rats/mice. I have a little baby so dont like to take any chances.

Suggestions please..

thx
    Pinto

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

i had planned on deckign, but when i looked at the upkeep of it given the winters in ireland i went for tobermore paving instead..much easier...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

we got decking in our last house and originally it looked fantastic, however, after a year it looked awful and it just kept gettting worse and harder to maintain. We went for patio slabs next time and they are great.

Advertisement