Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Malteser

Options
  • 04-06-2008 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hey
    I was reading in another thread about your fitness logs and pics etc. with regard to weight lifting and women
    Can you show me the link for them please I cant find them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Full log here...

Pictures and videos are scattered through out it but you can see all of my videos here, though it could do with some updating, I'm heading to the gym now so I'll try to get some new videos to stick up!!

I haven't taken or put up new pictures now in ages, though I really should. These pictures were taken last year (I so didn't realize it had been that long!!)

Actually, I've just taken a look at my log there and I haven't actually put up new progress pics since before Christmas, I just need to find the charger for my camera and I'll take some new ones and throw them up in my log!

If you have any specific questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them either in this thread or via PM though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Lola87

Malteaser! wrote: »
    These pictures were taken last year (I so didn't realize it had been that long!!)

I want a stomach like that!:o Seriously though, malteaser, from a girl you look hot! My new inspiration! Weights here i come!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Lola87 wrote: »
    I want a stomach like that!:o Seriously though, malteaser, from a girl you look hot! My new inspiration! Weights here i come!:D

LOL, thanks a million!! :o

If you run into any difficulty just holler and I'll try to help you as best I can!! :)

Advertisement