Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

merc e220 cdi info?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

hi, i'm looking to seek a current model auto one of these. Can any merc experts here gimme da full download on em' please. What to zone in on etc. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

Depends on the year and spec level. Facelift model (you can tell by the sharp angle in the middle of the front bumper and grill) had a lot of improvements. '03 and 'early '04 had lots of electronic problems (well, relatively: still only a small percentage of the total).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Hi Peter and Esel,

I've done all of this stuff online before posting tho' thanks. I'm seeking experience from owners and first hand experience if anyone has any?
    Hope someone can help or pm me direct.

thanks,
    NIF

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Boots2006

They have a foot-operated "hand"brake, with hand-release from under the steering column... I wouldn't like to try to drive a manual one, the "hand"brake would be to the left of the clutch pedal!

Advertisement