Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not another Ripwave thread?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

So..I've found myself without a phone line and gone from the "glorious:cool:" world of BT bb to biting the bullet with Ripwave 1mb:eek:(I had Ripwave before it wasn't too bad for what it was) I thought...day 1 and speeds are a 3rd if that of the regular Ripwave(for an extra 9 euro or so this had better improve)....can someone assure me it's down to the inclement weather??? if not this little white box will be going back by the end of the week!!!!

over 5 mins to load this page btw :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pebblesjm

Irish BB suck donkey balls:mad:!!!!!!!!!!! wasted all my ced on the phone to them yesterday.......on the upside, nothing compared to those ****ers at clearwire.

With ibb having trouble with loading pages too, couldn't get yahoo, or college site yeaterdayh but had no prob on boards, then had an email today saying that my acc had a trouble ticket open on it.....whatever that is!!!!!!!:mad:

This forum is the most negative on boards id say, it would be funny except that there should not be this amount of disgruntled people about, I mean most of us are just commected to our particular providers cos they're the best of a very very bad bunch.....broadband in ireland is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

*rant over*;)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

OK tbf credit where credit's due! placed the Antenna directly at the window and seen a marked improvement..

http://www.speedtest.net/result/279826960.png

lets see if it continues

Advertisement