Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTFATF 100% by Iamchris4life!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

And he still didn't get 1mil .... *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

This is an amazing achievement, but Jordan is still harder!! That's been FC'd a coupled of times now, but took way longer to do so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Yep,I can beat ttfatf 9 times out of 10 but still cant do jordan :(

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Bongomc

And he still didn't get 1mil .... *sigh*

Its not possible, 992k is the perfect score.
    This is an amazing achievement, but Jordan is still harder!! That's been FC'd a coupled of times now, but took way longer to do so!

You have to remember that GH2 was released a year after GH1. From that release date up to GH3 there wasn't that many hardcore players. By the time GH3 was released people had had a full 2 years worth of experience therefore you would expect songs to be FC'd a lot quicker. Thats my opinion but Jordan is still an unbelieveable song to pass or FC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Bongomc wrote: »
    Its not possible, 992k is the perfect score.

You have to remember that GH2 was released a year after GH1. From that release date up to GH3 there wasn't that many hardcore players. By the time GH3 was released people had had a full 2 years worth of experience therefore you would expect songs to be FC'd a lot quicker. Thats my opinion but Jordan is still an unbelieveable song to pass or FC

I'd disagree there, the hardcore users on scorehero, of which Chris Chike is one, have been around since GH1. They may have more practice, but the number of hardcore players added between 2 and 3 wouldn't be as many as between 1 and 2, purely because the people capable of these feats have been into it since the get-go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement