Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License Change Quick question

Options
  • 04-06-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Just changing rifles on a cert and the firearms officer is not in till sun who would i ask to change it if i go in inspector of sergant not to familiar with ranks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

Just changing rifles on a cert and the firearms officer is not in till sun who would i ask to change it if i go in inspector of sergant not to familiar with ranks

the sergeant should be able to change it but if you can get the inspector
    first , id try him.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

my firearms officer did a change in 2 mins:eek::Dif it was me i would wait
    till sunday:) but that is me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Went in and the sergant did it for me straight away so happy enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

Couldn't beat that with a big stick! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

out of interest what did you change and for what?? Just being nosey:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement