Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Forum

Options
  • 04-06-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,224 ✭✭✭✭

Has exploded to life again :pac: theres over 2 pages of new threads today since the english paper one was sat :eek:

its kinda scary.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Is that a problem? :)

It brings back happy memories I guess.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Thanks for the Feedback, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

and nothing for the junior cert* tut tut tut, i guess

*well maybe just one or two...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

expect the same on the big brother forum starting tomorrow, and funnily enough the leaving cert forum will die down in a couple of weeks and spring to life again briefly in August. Happens like clockwork every year, someone really should something something something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Congradulations on spotting one of the annual thrends on boards.

Here is your prize:

2girls1cup.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Here is your prize:
    I'll take the one on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ian Dempsey is reviewing threads from the Leaving Cert forum off boards.ie every morning on his breakfast show on Today FM. Reading out posters thoughts on the previous days papers. He gets a bit of a laugh from some of the usernames too

• Registered Users Posts: 83,224 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yeah like who the hell is that Overheal guy, I mean pfft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

The Leaving Cert forum this year appears to have had an influx of trolls and people generally being twats! :eek: Our forum last year was much more polite and friendly. (polishes halo)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I was banned last year, and someone said they wished everyone luck except for me, because I objected to them drinking alcohol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Sherifu wrote: »
    I'll take the one on the left.

You'd get 6 months for you thoughts alone you dirty old man!

kearnsr wrote: »
    You'd get 6 months for you thoughts alone you dirty old man!
    Same prison as Joe and i'd be happy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Congradulations on spotting one of the annual thrends on boards.

Here is your prize:

2girls1cup.jpg

2 girls, 1 cup? :pac:

I did happen to stumble into the LC forum today actually, for old times sake. It seemed really busy alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I presume everyone knows that they use quotes from the LC forum in the Irish Times right? Am I just being stupid by pointing it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I presume everyone knows that they use quotes from the LC forum in the Irish Times right? Am I just being stupid by pointing it out?

Yeah, and some of the free papers in Galway basically copy and paste from Boards. What has been used in the Irish Times?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Some quotes about how difficult or easy cetain papers are. In fairness they do cite that it is from boards.

Advertisement