Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Beers 20th June all are welcome

Options
  • 04-06-2008 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies

The Brothers and Brotherettes in BGRH are having a get together on the 20th June and would like to extend a welcome to any of the ladies that would like to come along

Details in this thread

If anyone who wants to come along could you please indicate so on the poll in the thread above so we can confirm numbers to the venue

If any of the lovely ladies who went to the last beers would like to post encouragement to other posters who haven't been before then this is the place to do it (or likewise warnings to stay away, hopefully there wont be any of those)

Hopefully this beers will be as enjoyable as the last one and we can continue the trend of welcoming and making new friends

And don't be put off by the corset thing, it is a running joke in the bar and not to be taken seriously, however all corsets are of course welcome :D

The lovely WindSock has pointed out that she should get credit for an event of this magnitude so all hail the mighty WindSock :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I endorse this product or service. All welcome, unless your name has the letter 'e' in it.
    Which means I can't go :(

Recliner banned for ratting me out :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

WindSock wrote: »
    Recliner banned for ratting me out :p

An ambition achieved :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

.....mmmmmm...... am washing me hair that night Rec! :p

.....mmmmmm...... am washing me hair that night Rec! :p

I thought we had talked you into it Foxy? Damn my charm must be wearing thin :D

And your hair is lovely, but if needs be wash it earlier and come along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Should be great fun!

Definitely going

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Should be great fun!

Definitely going

Hi MIN

Will be great to see new faces there, could you click on the poll in the link above, just so we can fix numbers for the venue

Thanks
    :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I thought we had talked you into it Foxy? Damn my charm must be wearing thin :D

And your hair is lovely, but if needs be wash it earlier and come along

Recliner banned from TLL for overdoing the cheese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Zaph wrote: »
    Recliner banned from TLL for overdoing the cheese.
    Did you *tell* Rec he was banned??

btw ladies the more the merrier - do join us on the 20th

star-pants wrote: »
    Did you *tell* Rec he was banned??

I knew I forgot something :D

• Advertisement

I knew I forgot something :D
    Any chance I can eh.... change your mind about that bannage? ;)

Any chance I can eh.... change your mind about that bannage? ;)

Hmmm, tempting, whatcha got in mind?

Hmmm, tempting, whatcha got in mind?
    oooh I dunno, come over to the snug in the bar and I'll getcha a pint :D

oooh I dunno, come over to the snug in the bar and I'll getcha a pint :D

That works for me, Recliner unbanned. I suppose I'd better unban ChewChew while I'm at it.

That works for me, Recliner unbanned. I suppose I'd better unban ChewChew while I'm at it.
    *up on tiptoes and kisses Zaph on the cheek*
    Pint waiting...

Pint waiting...

:o

I think I'm going to have to ban a few more people so you can ask me to unban them. ;)

:o

I think I'm going to have to ban a few more people so you can ask me to unban them. ;)

lol ban Tom for the craic - I think he felt left out

Pint waiting...

*bends down and kisses Star-Pants on the cheek*

Thanks Hun :D

Ok the thread got dragged a little off topic with my unjust banning last night *smacks Zaph across the back of the head*

Anyway see the quoted post and click on the link and see if you want to come along to a night of fun in a beer garden
    Hi Ladies

The Brothers and Brotherettes in BGRH are having a get together on the 20th June and would like to extend a welcome to any of the ladies that would like to come along

Details in this thread

If anyone who wants to come along could you please indicate so on the poll in the thread above so we can confirm numbers to the venue

If any of the lovely ladies who went to the last beers would like to post encouragement to other posters who haven't been before then this is the place to do it (or likewise warnings to stay away, hopefully there wont be any of those)

Hopefully this beers will be as enjoyable as the last one and we can continue the trend of welcoming and making new friends

And don't be put off by the corset thing, it is a running joke in the bar and not to be taken seriously, however all corsets are of course welcome :D

The lovely WindSock has pointed out that she should get credit for an event of this magnitude so all hail the mighty WindSock :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Now this I really hope I will make! Hope to see some of you ladies there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

any of the wimminz goin to this majigger?

Yes, but we have to dress up as men. monkeyfudge provided the moustaches at the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

I'm going, bit scared as it'll be my first but should be a laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i was thinking of going to this until i saw the requirement of some sort of powdered milk, who the hell would want powdered milk or whatever it is, might still go though pop my boards beers cherry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

YAY! we'll all be noobs together! someone will have to talk me into goin closer to the time though cos i'm a disgraceful wimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

Cremo wrote: »
    i was thinking of going to this until i saw the requirement of some sort of powdered milk, who the hell would want powdered milk or whatever it is, might still go though pop my boards beers cherry

You should, so I wont be the only BGRH beers virgin there. Purrlease!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Cremo wrote: »

The powdered milk is actually very handy, easy to recognise the gang if you're arriving not knowing anyone and you see a tower of condensed milk cans on a table. Come along, it's always a great night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ok the corsets are only a bit of a laugh so we aren't expecting any of the women to come in one unless they want to. However the condensed milk is a different story and can lead to people being shunned if not brought.

I have to say after crashing the post SATC drinks the other night it was great to see the ladies that I hadn't seen in a while and I really am looking forward to the 20th now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

jsb wrote: »
    I have to say after crashing the post SATC drinks the other night it was great to see the ladies that I hadn't seen in a while and I really am looking forward to the 20th now

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :D dont be scaring them off now ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ash xxx wrote: »
    You should, so I wont be the only BGRH beers virgin there. Purrlease!!
    how can i resist when you said please so nicely :D

so hard to find manners these days :p

Cathooo wrote: »
    The powdered milk is actually very handy, easy to recognise the gang if you're arriving not knowing anyone and you see a tower of condensed milk cans on a table. Come along, it's always a great night
    yeh i was thinking that, easy to spot everyone but i'm perplexed about why condensed milk?

Advertisement