Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Beers 20th June all are welcome

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Pedal Pushers!

They are'nt pedal pushers though, cause they are trousers not those skin tight thingies. lol.

And will try the baby oil, never thought of that!! thanx!!

fonpokno wrote: »
    true yes! i love penneys, but if they don't have pretty flat shoes my outfit shall be right back to the drawing board and i'll be back in stilettos....

you should check Dunnes too. . . they also do really nice flats. I got loads from there!!!

If it is any consolation chew chew....I'm fecked for clothing options because I am sunburnt,tanned and illumious blue white in a zebra style pattern.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

ChewChew wrote: »
    They are'nt pedal pushers though, cause they are trousers not those skin tight thingies. lol.

Cullots perhaps?

Hangs head in shame for knowing this and awaits torrent of abuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Cutoffs? This is sad, us Brothers knowing the name of various wimmins garments!

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    If it is any consolation chew chew....I'm fecked for clothing options because I am sunburnt,tanned and illumious blue white in a zebra style pattern.

Aint it such a pain in the hole!!! I have the most ridiculous tan lines ever!!! the only way I am wearin the corset is if I get a balero. But I'm not too hopefull :(

Cullots perhaps?

Cullots??? :eek: oh my god!!! hell no. :eek: shame on you!! SHAME!! :mad:

Cutoffs? This is sad, us Brothers knowing the name of various wimmins garments!

You are all worrying me now. All we need is Zaph's input and that would be the icing. haha. . . :p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cullots perhaps?

And well you might hang your head in shame. The abuse I've been getting for the last week and yet there are Brothers familiar with some of the more esoteric items of womens' clothing. That wasn't you upsetting Brother trout's olfactory senses in the bar last night, was it?

And you're not off the hook either Brother Spider. Cutoffs. I ask you! :rolleyes:

Zaph wrote: »
    And well you might hang your head in shame. The abuse I've been getting for the last week and yet there are Brothers familiar with some of the more esoteric items of womens' clothing. That wasn't you upsetting Brother trout's olfactory senses in the bar last night, was it?

And you're not off the hook either Brother Spider. Cutoffs. I ask you! :rolleyes:

You should advertise where and when you give your training classes!!! I'm sure somemore of the brothers would (secretley) like to attend ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

ChewChew wrote: »
    You should advertise where and when you give your training classes!!! I'm sure somemore of the brothers would (secretley) like to attend ;)

Training classes? More like re-education with extreme prejudice classes. brothers have no use for words like "cullotts" or "cutoffs".

Zaph wrote: »
    Training classes? More like re-education with extreme prejudice classes. brothers have no use for words like "cullotts" or "cutoffs".

You can fill them in on the correct terms, and of course their definitions. You can also teach them how to curl their eyelashes, the best brand of mascara, how to apply blusher and also how to walk in those pretty shoes you wear with those pretty dresses. . . You have been looking dashing of late miss Zaph. . ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

City shorts??:confused:

Ah the brothers are gonna be ostricised(sp?) from the bar:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Moonbaby wrote: »

I thought you weren't coming?

jsb wrote: »
    I thought you weren't coming?

No but I have an other social event that evening.

ok I said I would stick up another pick so people would know what someone there would like, however it seems I now probably won't be there till around 7.30ish however I will stick up a photo just incase anyone is going to be later wants to have a face to look out for

2551954714_d5a7e7256d.jpg?v=0

also if anyone is looking for a mobile number jsut in case let me know, or one of the BGRH wimmins know and I'm sure we can arrange for you to get a phone number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

ok I said I would stick up another pick so people would know what someone there would like, however it seems I now probably won't be there till around 7.30ish however I will stick up a photo just incase anyone is going to be later wants to have a face to look out for

set-72157605287155157

also if anyone is looking for a mobile number jsut in case let me know, or one of the BGRH wimmins know and I'm sure we can arrange for you to get a phone number

Ooh I was just in Budapest 2 weeks ago.

So are many of the Ladies going to this tomorrow night?

So where's the pic? Or is it me being dippy again?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

you look like the guy on the pic in the background :D

So where's the pic? Or is it me being dippy again?

d'oh should be fixed there now DJ
    Clare Bear wrote: »
    So are many of the Ladies going to this tomorrow night?

they better be after all my whoring around here:D. I do think a couple of the ladies have had to drop out for varying reasons but from the look of it there should still be a good number going

cormie wrote: »
    you look like the guy on the pic in the background :D

actually that was the reason for that photo as the lads kept on taking the piss and wanted a photo of me with it inthe back ground

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

ManWhore...:D

• Advertisement

hey it's a tough job but someone's got to do it :D

actually wait Dragan is coming tomorrow so he can take my mantle for the night and I can relax and enjoy myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

GinnyJo wrote: »
    ManWhore...:D

The word "Whore" implies some kind of monetary transaction.

You clearly are not familiar with the song "JSB gives it up for Free!".:pac:

aww I wish I could go.. :(

Soo.. who wants to drive across the country to collect me? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Get me a job in your area and I'll give you a lift to dub on the way back :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Dragan wrote: »
    The word "Whore" implies some kind of monetary transaction.

You clearly are not familiar with the song "JSB gives it up for Free!".:pac:
    He does?
    maybe only to you Dragan...:D

Yes but remember the other song 'puff the magic dragon'?*

*I'll get my coat!

aww I wish I could go.. :(

Soo.. who wants to drive across the country to collect me? :p
    Eh, after posting your pic i'd happily walk and carry you?

*Dragan's don't drive cars*
    GinnyJo wrote: »
    He does?
    maybe only to you Dragan...:D

I hope so. Otherwise i won't feel as special!

And DJ, anyone planning on puffing the magic dragan better be hot and female.

Or JSB.

Eh, after posting your pic i'd happily walk and carry you?

*Dragan's don't drive cars*

they have invented a thing called a bus. you could just offer to pay her bus fair and then offer to put her up for the night. It may be slighlty easier.

I hope so. Otherwise i won't feel as special!

And DJ, anyone planning on puffing the magic dragan better be hot and female.

Or JSB.

I'll let Big bird answer this one

641_Screw%20You.jpg

offer to put her up for the night. It may be slighlty easier.
    Only you would think that this is an acceptable thing to say to a lady on the internet JSB! :D

• Advertisement

no only I would think that this is an acceptable a usual thing for YOU to say on the internet :D

Advertisement