Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Beers 20th June all are welcome

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

ah ha!!!

VERY CLEVER!!!!!

:D

aww id soooo love to make it in tonight!

although i prob have to drive so no beevies for me!

oh and i dont have a RH or BGs??? im more of a spring chicken realy. Over 21 but under 30....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Ruby-J wrote: »
    oh and i dont have a RH or BGs??? im more of a spring chicken realy. Over 21 but under 30....:rolleyes:

Having a bgrh isn't a requirement, it is more a state of mind

And there is always a good mix of ages and gender at these events

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ye there are quite a few who are missing a RH or BG so you wouldn't be alone and at that age bracket you would probably fit right in. Although due to the nature of the event there are a good few younger people there is also a good sizeable proportion of people in their late 20's and 30's and older

k cool.

its on in the beer garden of D2???

il look into time travel, parking in the area, and where on earth i will get a can of condensed milk!!!

Anyone wanna meet me outside perhaps??

• Advertisement

k cool.

il look into time travel, parking in the area, and where on earth i will get a can of condensed milk!!!

If you want I can send you on my mobile number and depending on when you get there I can either arrange for one of the girls to go out and meet you or I will go out, which ever suits you best.

thanks il pm you there and sure i can text you when/if i make it in this evening.

what time does it go on til? early hours of the morning or is it all over by 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

k cool.

Condensed milk is found near the baking products in most supermarkets.

It is in the beer garden and I wouldn't know about parking around there sorry.

You could pm any of the regulars in the thread in bgrh and ask them to meet you. Tom Dunne is the mod in there, you can run any names of who you're meeting by him just to be on the safe side. You can also pm me if you want and I'll try to organise someone for you.

It goes on til the wee hours of the morning, always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

jsb wrote: »
    If you want I can send you on my mobile number and depending on when you get there I can either arrange for one of the girls to go out and meet you or I will go out, which ever suits you best.

With all honesty dude the work you have put in to making sure people know whats going on and are happy to show up is admirable.

Well done sir.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I would be more comfortable if people were wearing name tags! Embarrassing walking up to strangers and saying eh who are you?

Are OH's welcome? We only get a babysitter once in a blue moon we have to seize the opportunity to get out together so I will be dragging mine along if I attend!

• Advertisement

i just pmd him and said that!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

See some of ye tonight, working til 8 so will be about 9 til I get in. Smell ye later :)

Cathooo wrote: »
    Condensed milk is found near the baking products in most supermarkets.

It is in the beer garden and I wouldn't know about parking around there sorry.

You could pm any of the regulars in the thread in bgrh and ask them to meet you. Tom Dunne is the mod in there, you can run any names of who you're meeting by him just to be on the safe side. You can also pm me if you want and I'll try to organise someone for you.

It goes on til the wee hours of the morning, always.

cheers Cathoo appreciate that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Trinity1 wrote: »
    I would be more comfortable if people were wearing name tags! Embarrassing walking up to strangers and saying eh who are you?

Are OH's welcome? We only get a babysitter once in a blue moon we have to seize the opportunity to get out together so I will be dragging mine along if I attend!

There will be a pyramid of condensed milk cans on the table, no name tags necessary, we have survived without them so far. Don't worry if you forget everyones names or keep calling them by their username by the end of the night, it happens to us all!

Bring your OH along, the more the merrier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

+1 jsb, you should get some kind of award for getting the most people to a beers! I couldn't find anything suitable so we shall have to put your name and face onto this:

organizer.jpg

Trinity1 wrote: »

Of course, bring Mr Trinity along if you want to :)

Clare Bear wrote: »
    See some of ye tonight, working til 8 so will be about 9 til I get in. Smell ye later :)

oh my gosh! small world i kinda know your other half!!! lol. i went to college with a friend of his. met him once or twice when i was out with her for drinks in malahide. thats mad!:D

Cathooo wrote: »
    There will be a pyramid of condensed milk cans on the table, no name tags necessary, we have survived without them so far. Don't worry if you forget everyones names or keep calling them by their username by the end of the night, it happens to us all!

Bring your OH along, the more the merrier

Thanks!

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    +1 jsb, you should get some kind of award for getting the most people to a beers! I couldn't find anything suitable so we shall have to put your name and face onto this:

organizer.jpg

nah this is The Recliners beers, all congrats should be show to him

Of course, bring Mr Trinity along if you want to :)

And thank you also :D

• Advertisement

oh my gosh! small world i kinda know your other half!!! lol. i went to college with a friend of his. met him once or twice when i was out with her for drinks in malahide. thats mad!:D

Oh nooooo he doesn't know about this place, don't tell him ha ha ha. Any way of deleting every post I have? Ha ha. Who's your friend Ruby? :)

nah this is The Recliners beers, all congrats should be show to him

But you have put as much effort into it when he hasn't been online, do you have a rota?!

hmmm from the sounds of it I'm not allowed say "no you can't bring him" :D

but ye bring him along, however point of note is that it is one TIN PER PERSON

Oh nooooo he doesn't know about this place, don't tell him ha ha ha. Any way of deleting every post I have? Ha ha. Who's your friend Ruby? :)

lol dont worry, i wont tell!!! sure i havent seen him in years!!!

fiona d is my mate, i know katie, zippy and orna...have met them a few times too. lol its such a small world! but in saying tht i havent spoken to them in years and fiona only speak to her in emails really. was in college with her a few years back!

Well I'm offski, have to have the 3S's, take it sleazy and see you all later!*

*Hello, is that Carnation? I would speed up production of your famous Evaporated milk, I think there's going to be a big demand for it in Ireland shortly!

But you have put as much effort into it when he hasn't been online, do you have a rota?!

eh I just trying to get some people to go so it is a good night, he has both organised the venue and has gotten a good few people to go, so as I have said all thanks for this evening will have to go to The Recliner for putting a lot of effort into it

edit: yes we do have a rota but not for this :D

Well I've given you 2 thanks so give one to him! (thanks that is!!!!!! :eek:)

um my side of the country the dont seem to have that milk!!! if i cant find any on the way up can i just be excused??

lol dont worry, i wont tell!!! sure i havent seen him in years!!!

fiona d is my mate, i know katie, zippy and orna...have met them a few times too. lol its such a small world! but in saying tht i havent spoken to them in years and fiona only speak to her in emails really. was in college with her a few years back!

Ah that's cool, small world is right :)

Phew I'm safe so! ;)

• Advertisement

Well I've given you 2 thanks so give one to him! (thanks that is!!!!!! :eek:)

pmsl!

Advertisement