Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Beers 20th June all are welcome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

ash wrote:
    Hmmm, its do-able, but I'd be afraid that the Guards would come along and do me for indecent exposure.

either that or:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

Cathooo wrote: »
    Anything really, we've had ladies in jeans, tops, boots, dresses, skirts, trousers, hot pants, hooker shoes :D whatever you wear when you go out
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Jees, I'm gonna feel very overdressed so!! And I was thinking of wearing a dress!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

ash xxx wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Jees, I'm gonna feel very overdressed so!! And I was thinking of wearing a dress!!

I wore a LBD and silver shoes to the last one, felt slightly overdressed but as the vodka flowed I didnt care :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Anything really, we've had ladies in hot pants, hooker shoes :D

I must have missed those beers

Damn

Ash wear whatever you are comfortable going out in, some will dress up others will not, it is up to you

Ah that sounds lovely. Was thinking a white dress as I'll just be back from hols and will have a kick ass tan. Cathooo, i dont care what excuses you have, you are coming to this beers so we can both look pretty in dresses. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if you can't find a corset improvise like what ginny did with the condensed milk.

i suggest body paint, make sure it's waterproof though ;)

Ah that sounds lovely. Was thinking a white dress as I'll just be back from hols and will have a kick ass tan. Cathooo, i dont care what excuses you have, you are coming to this beers so we can both look pretty in dresses. :D

White dress sounds perfect with the tan, you'll be bootiful :D

And are you coming?? *shakes fist in Cathooo's direction* Ya know u wanna

It's posts like the above that are making me throw all other plans organised for that night out the window. :D

Haha, it just means you have to make equal effort Mr. red!!!! :D

• Advertisement

easy for guys ;) shower and a shave and i'm sorted.

Although i might rent a tux.....

OOOOhhhhhhh!!! Men in tuxs's make me go all weak at the knees!!! :D For my birthday, I got my little brother a little tux so he could be my date, he looked slick!!!

OOOOhhhhhhh!!! Men in tuxs's make me go all weak at the knees!!! :D For my birthday, I got my little brother a little tux so he could be my date, he looked slick!!!

advice duely noted :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

And are you coming?? *shakes fist in Cathooo's direction* Ya know u wanna

Don't worry, she is coming she just doesn't know it yet:D

Not at all strict, wear whatever you're comfortable in!

preferably something cleavagy ;) however what ever you usually wear on a night out is the usual dress code

@cathooo they are stripper shoes not hooker shoes. (hooker's have boots:D)

jsb wrote: »
    preferably something cleavagy ;) however what ever you usually wear on a night out is the usual dress code

@cathooo they are stripper shoes not hooker shoes. (hooker's have boots:D)

My bad!!

+1 for cleavagy :D

How cleavagey??

Aparently there's a rule: you can never be too booby!

Whatever you like to wear my dear :D

me being male of course I'm going to say as much as possible but truthfully it doesn't matter as long as you come along that is the main thing.*

*but as much as your willing to show is my "offical" answer

Hmmm, i think im gonna have to give you leg, instead of cleavageyness. that ok??

• Advertisement

ash Xxx wrote: »
    hmmm, I Think Im Gonna Have To Give You Leg, Instead Of Cleavageyness. That Ok??

Yes!

Edit: some of you may have guessed i'm a legs man from this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

Hmmm, i think im gonna have to give you leg, instead of cleavageyness. that ok??

If I go, I will bring the cleavage:D

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    If I go, I will bring the cleavage:D

You can't say something like that and not go :p

I am about 70% there, just want to organise my new tattoo for the day before/ after and its all good

I am about 70% there, just want to organise my new tattoo for the day before/ after and its all good

oooh what ya getting?? and where? :D

I have a small sun on my ankle and I want to improve on it with a sun/ moon/ stars tattoo

I have a small sun on my ankle and I want to improve on it with a sun/ moon/ stars tattoo

That sounds cool, best of luck with it

I only have the one tattoo but am thinking of getting another

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

That sounds cool, best of luck with it

I only have the one tattoo but am thinking of getting another

Chewie is getting Tattoo number 6 on saturday (if all goes well) lol

back tot he topic, I went looking for the carnation milk today but was out of luck. god dammit. our local store is the biggest heap of SH!TE

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I would just like to jump in here to re-assure people, especially the ladies, that BGRH is all about a bit of crack. We couldn't care less what you wear, the whole corset thing was a passing comment that developed a life of it's own. Don't get hung up on it, wear what you like.

Have a look at the first post in the thread for an important safety message and an explanation of the whole condensed milk thing.

This message was brought to you by your local BGRH mod.

• Advertisement

ChewChew wrote: »
    Chewie is getting Tattoo number 6 on saturday (if all goes well) lol

back tot he topic, I went looking for the carnation milk today but was out of luck. god dammit. our local store is the biggest heap of SH!TE

Good luck with the tattoo Chewie, we will have to do a show and tell at the beers :D

Tesco are usually fairly good for the condensed milk and for some unknown reason my local Centra has hundreds of them

Advertisement