Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Beers 20th June all are welcome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Tesco are usually fairly good for the condensed milk and for some unknown reason my local Centra has hundreds of them

the dunnes off O'Connell street opposite the side of cleary's also has some if you are that way AFAIK

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Good luck with the tattoo Chewie, we will have to do a show and tell at the beers :D

Tesco are usually fairly good for the condensed milk and for some unknown reason my local Centra has hundreds of them

yes yes, I'll have 6 of the buggars, if all goes well (show n tell sounds good)

Yea twas a tesco I went too. but not to worry, I will track down one soon. sure I have over a week yet.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Looby_Loo wrote: »
    If I go, I will bring the cleavage:D
    :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

if people are stuck, i can bring extra (i not a noob) and can be repaid in pints/gin/whatever takes your fancy.

Just like, let me know before hand

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

My spar has loads of condensed milk too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

RedXIV wrote: »
    Yes!

Edit: some of you may have guessed i'm a legs man from this post.

:confused::confused: Considering the insults you were throwing at me over my shorts the last night I'd have thought otherwise.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Cazlou wrote: »
    :confused::confused: Considering the insults you were throwing at me over my shorts the last night I'd have thought otherwise.....:p

He was obviously still reeling from the shock he got earlier in the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

+1000000000

best legs ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I just needed an excuse to keep looking at them :D

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    He was obviously still reeling from the shock he got earlier in the night.

hee hee, quite possibly:pac:
    Cathooo wrote: »
    +1000000000

best legs ever!

Aww thanks chick,:o but I just wish I could carry off your outfit - wow those shoes!!!! I'd be like Jen in the IT Crowd - Shooooooooooseh!:D
    I just needed an excuse to keep looking at them :D

:eek: D'oh!

• Advertisement

besides, they worked, i had your attention for ages! No girl likes a guy sidling up and saying "luvely legs dere gorgus...mmmmm"

As far as i know, correct me if wrong

Aww thanks chick,:o but I just wish I could carry off your outfit - wow those shoes!!!! I'd be like Jen in the IT Crowd - Shooooooooooseh!:D

Those shoes have to go in the bin, they're officially in bits, oh how I loved them though, RIP pretty shoes!

besides, they worked, i had your attention for ages! No girl likes a guy sidling up and saying "luvely legs dere gorgus...mmmmm"

As far as i know, correct me if wrong

:eek: but that's what I said to her, she loved it :D

actually wait, I'm not a guy...scrap that so!

Ok 3 points to respond to...:rolleyes:lol

i) You had my attention ages? Not quite, but if you mean each time I glared at you for patting me on the head and calling me shortie then fair enough:p

ii) Ok, you have a point with that one - considering the person who shall remain nameless, that kept saying 'hubba hubba':pac: but girls don't like to be offended either;)

iii) you're a l'il bit wrong, so stand corrected! :D:pac::pac:

Those shoes have to go in the bin, they're officially in bits, oh how I loved them though, RIP pretty shoes!

:eek: but that's what I said to her, she loved it :D

actually wait, I'm not a guy...scrap that so!

Aww bye bye sexy silver shoes:(

yep chick, it's all good coming from the girlies;):pac:

Ok 3 points to respond to...:rolleyes:lol

i) You had my attention ages? Not quite, but if you mean each time I glared at you for patting me on the head and calling me shortie then fair enough:p

You'd be suprised what constitutes as a long time when you've been drinking. 20 seconds to you may have seemed like a lifetime to me
    (this happens alot when people start talking to me)
    ii) Ok, you have a point with that one - considering the person who shall remain nameless, that kept saying 'hubba hubba':pac: but girls don't like to be offended either;)

Well obviously girls don't like to be offended but very few compliments work as an opening point. Trust me as a guy approaching far more women than you. I KNOW this one from personal experience :(
    iii) you're a l'il bit wrong, so stand corrected! :D:pac::pac:

Gonna sit corrected coz people in the office already think i'm weird without standing for no reason :D

So Red I hope you're bringing all your boys along instead of going to your work party, who needs free booze :p

You'd be suprised what constitutes as a long time when you've been drinking. 20 seconds to you may have seemed like a lifetime to me
    (this happens alot when people start talking to me)

You sure it's not the other way round?!?!:p

[/quote] Well obviously girls don't like to be offended but very few compliments work as an opening point. Trust me as a guy approaching far more women than you. I KNOW this one from personal experience :([/quote]

Aww... I have my violin out now...about to start playing it...;)

[/quote] Gonna sit corrected coz people in the office already think i'm weird without standing for no reason :D[/quote]

Rofl - ok so!:D

So Red I hope you're bringing all your boys along instead of going to your work party, who needs free booze :p

If you want me to bring guys, i can, but i warn you, they'll end up charming ya out of your corset :D

Cazlou, ([/QUOTE] goes at the end, you take out the "/" at the start ;))
    You sure it's not the other way round?!?!
    That would imply they are having fun talking to me......:D
    Aww... I have my violin out now...about to start playing it...
    I can play the piano? that help? Bloody awkward to carry out to a pub though

If you want me to bring guys, i can, but i warn you, they'll end up charming ya out of your corset :D

:eek::eek::D

Cazlou, (["/quote] goes at the end, you take out the "/" at the start ;))

Ahhh!! Cheers for that!!:)
    That would imply they are having fun talking to me......:D
    It would?? I thought you meant it seems like a lifetime coz you're bored...my bad!:o:pac:

I can play the piano? that help? Bloody awkward to carry out to a pub though
    Yeah. although you could never be called legless! *ba dum tish* - I'll get my coat..*runs away*

• Advertisement

Alrighty so cathooo, leave it with me to get you some eligable guys ;)

Cazlou?

FAIL

:D:D:D

Alrighty so cathooo, leave it with me to get you some eligable guys ;)

Cazlou?

FAIL

:D:D:D

Meh!! It had to happen at some stage!:D

Meh!! It had to happen at some stage!:D

See?!? compliments get ya no where, this girl lives for insults!!! :D

See?!? compliments get ya no where, this girl lives for insults!!! :D

Jeez, have ya not learned anything??:p

Jeez, have ya not learned anything??:p

look up lass, this page is pretty much me and you talking amidst several thousand members?

Yup, i learned alot ;)

look up lass, this page is pretty much me and you talking amidst several thousand members?

Yup, i learned alot ;)

No no, Cathoo and Tom were talking too..... but they've skived off somewhere else..:rolleyes: Cathoooooooooo come baaaaaaccckkk buh-deeee!!!!:D

No no, Cathoo and Tom were talking too..... but they've skived off somewhere else..:rolleyes: Cathoooooooooo come baaaaaaccckkk buh-deeee!!!!:D

Its ok lass, i know ya like me deep, deep down. I happy enough with that :D

Its ok lass, i know ya like me deep, deep down. I happy enough with that :D

*rubs hands together (but not in a sleazy way)*
    muwahahaha lulled into a false sense of security......:p

*rubs hands together (but not in a sleazy way)*
    muwahahaha lulled into a false sense of security......:p

*sigh* i'm obligated to warn you, i've very good at manipulating people, you might think you're getting what you want but i may have already brainwashed you. Now that i have my legal proceedings sorted i can reply with

"heh heh, sucker" :D

• Advertisement

Seriously, just get a room you two, can cut the sexual tension with a knife :D

sorry Caz, I'm of no help :D

Advertisement